Wednesday 11 July 2012

Summer art

It's been a while since I last posted, but the painting continues! Live, love art!

I have been working on a commission for a friend, and have been continuing classes with Hamid Ayoud in his studio. I am going to be exhibiting my work this summer at a few different events (Aug 11 at the Art at the Park in Sandy Hill) and (Aug 25 at the Art in the Farm). To be verified as the details are getting sorted out.

Anyway, below are some pieces I have been working on in the past month! More photos to follow later in the month. Enjoy!!

Untitled pieces
16 x 20 ( I believe)
acyrlic
$200 each

Gift, wee painting


Commission in the works
36 x 48
acrylic




2 comments:

  1. fantastic work! Your commissioned work is coming along beautifully - loving the bold colours. And the wee painting! I love mine, I show it off to everyone. Best gift ever. lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Britt :) you are my biggest fan! I'll be bringing home this weekend the other piece you selected and your mum's pieces as well. So they'll be ready for you upon your return to Canada land! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete